Our Upcoming Courses
Cleaning & Cleaning Validation (4-Day - Day 1 is a Practical Day)
11.09.2018 · Copenhagen V: Pharmaceutical equipment design, calculating limits, cleaning process validation and practical demo
Cleaning & Cleaning Validation (3-Day)
12.09.2018 · Copenhagen V: Pharmaceutical equipment design for cleaning, calculating limits and cleaning process validation
RABS & Isolator Technology
18.09.2018 · Copenhagen V: 3-day course on the use of Restricted Barrier Systems and Isolator Technology in Aseptic Processing.
Hotel Based (Open) Courses
We run a range of carefully structured city centre hotel based (open) pharmaceutical compliance / validation training / education courses covering a wide range of key compliance subject areas. Topics are carefully chosen to target known areas of regulatory concern where there is a potential for learning opportunities. In this way we can bring the maximum benefit to delegates and companies in terms of compliance performance.
Our pharmaceutical validation training courses are attended by a multitude of pharmaceutical companies across Europe, Asia and Africa (see Testimonials) and we are very confident that it helps them to comply with pharmaceutical regulatory expectations and helps maximise the performance of their staff.
Our main goal is to provide enjoyable, informative and relevant courses that have a high degree of participation from the delegates.
By attending any one of our pharmaceutical compliance and validation training / education courses, delegates will have improved their technical and regulatory knowledge in the subject area and will be more familiar with current best industry practices. We hope that this will inspire them to tackle their normal job role with new levels of impetus and confidence.
All our pharmaceutical compliance and validation training / education courses are structured with the aim of maximising the learning experience and levels of enjoyment. This is achieved by ensuring that:
- The pharmaceutical compliance and validation training course is properly structured in logical chronological order, with sufficient time throughout for discussion and debate.
- Pharmaceutical training course presentations are clear and maximise the use of visual aids (photographs, videos and diagrams) where possible.
- Speakers reinforce the messages using “real-life” examples.
- Our pharmaceutical training course presentations are broken up with ample numbers of group activities that encourage involvement of all the attending delegates.
- Complementary social events are arranged for the evenings of day 1 of the pharmaceutical training course (course dinner plus drinks) and on many occasions day 2 (various events, depending on the training course duration and venue).